Discover culture in your backyard.
Lincoln Pelham Public Library is pleased to partner with the Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre to loan membership passes to LPPL cardholders.
Borrow a museum pass to explore more than 18 museums and art galleries across the Niagara Region. Each pass allows admission for up to two adults and three children. Museum passes can be borrowed for one week. Check availability and place a hold using the library catalogue.
Museum passes are valid at the following sites and must be presented at locations where admission applies.
- Fort Erie Historical Museum
- Fort Erie Railway Museum
- Grimsby Museum
- Grimsby Public Art Gallery
- Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre
- Nelles Manor Museum
- Niagara Military Heritage Centre
- Niagara Falls Art Gallery
- Niagara Children’s Museum
- City of Niagara Falls Museums (Niagara Falls History Museum, Battleground Hotel Museum, Willoughby Historical Museum)
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Museum
- Niagara Military Museum
- Port Colborne Historical and Marine Museum
- RiverBrink Art Museum
- St. Catharines Museum and Welland Canals Centre
- Welland Museum
Please visit each institution’s website for current hours, exhibits, and further information.