Need to get online, fax or print a document?
Read on to learn more about services available at the Lincoln Pelham Public Library.
Have a question?
- A valid library card allows you to borrow a mobile hotspot for up to one week.
- Overdue fee of $10/day. $200 for a lost or damaged mobile hotspot.
- No usage fees and data is unlimited.
- Holds are allowed. Mobile hotspots must be picked up at the library during open hours. Hotspots can be returned in-person or through the after-hours book drop.
- Lincoln Pelham Public Library does not monitor, collect, or store data about user’s activity.
- Wireless internet is free at all branches to use on any device.
- No password is required
Print, Copy, & Laminate
- Printing (black and white and colour), photocopying, and laminating services are available at all branches (fees apply).
Fax & Scan Documents
- Scan your documents or photos to email at no charge at the Fleming, Rittenhouse, and Fonthill branches.
- Faxing is available at the Fleming Branch and the Fonthill Branch (fee applies).