If Lincoln Pelham Public Library (LPPL) or any other LiNC location doesn’t own what you want, LPPL staff will try to borrow it from another library system.
Please allow at least six weeks for your item to be delivered.
- You can request books and audiobooks.
- Please do not request new items. We can’t request items that have been published within the last twelve months.
- The number of requests may be limited.
- The borrowing period is three weeks. Items can be renewed once if needed.
- Items can be returned to any LPPL location.
- If an item is lost or damaged, charges will apply.
- LPPL’s interlibrary loan system is only available to Lincoln and Pelham residents. Members living outside Lincoln and Pelham are asked to request ILL service from their local library system.