Local Author: Hannah Bonam-Young
February 29 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us for an engaging conversation with bestselling romance author Hannah Bonam-Young to talk about her latest release Next of Kin. Bring your books to get signed or pick up a signed bookplate.
Hannah writes romances featuring a cast of diverse, disabled, marginalized, and LGBTQIA+ folks wherein swoon-worthy storylines blend with the beautiful, messy, and challenging realities of life.
- Program fees are non-refundable unless a program is cancelled or rescheduled by Lincoln Pelham Public Library.
- If fees ever present a barrier to participation, or should you require assistance or accommodations related to you or your child’s ability to attend a program, please contact Susan by phone: 905-562-5711 or email: email@example.com.
- Children 10 years of age or under attending Library programs or events must have a caregiver present in the Library. Where Library programs or events are held outside of the Library building, the caregiver must remain within visual range of children.
- Your attendance at Lincoln Pelham Public Library programs may be digitally recorded through photographs or video recordings. These images/videos may be posted on our website, on social media outlets, or local publications. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify Library staff before or immediately after the program. No individual identification will be used unless the Library has obtained express consent.
- LPPL welcomes donations so we can continue to offer free and affordable programs. You can donate at any LPPL branch or online here.